Skip to main content

How to type ろ in Japanese kana mode on US-English keyboard? [Resolved]

I tried the Japanese kana input method (prior to that I used romaji method) but it seems designed for Japanese hardware keyboard, which has one more key on the next to the right-shift key.

However on the US-English, there is no such redundant hardware key, making it impossible to type in ? character.

So is there any way to type in ? in US-English keyboard on macOS?

Question Credit: Blaszard
Question Reference
Asked September 13, 2018
Posted Under: Apple
1 Answers

Your Answer